Chepstow apple day is a great event celebrating everything connected with the humble apple!
Bring your own apples for pressing juice, and start a traditional cider.
The day is organised by Transition Chepstow in association with the Chepstow Town Council, usually at the end of October every year. Admission is free.
Previous events have included…
- Display of apple varieties , with apples for sale
- Apple pressing and cider demonstrations
- Cookery competition
- Local cider and perry tastings and sales of cider, perry and apple juice
- Sales of apple trees, apple-related products, foods, books, arts and crafts
- Apple identification expert to tell you about the tree in your back garden
- Tour of local mini-orchards planted by Transition Chepstow and Chepstow Town Council
- Children’s zone with crafts and activities
- Competitions for all the family
- Range of events through the day including the Widders and The Singing Club
- ‘Costermongers’ lunches’ and light refreshments on sale throughout the day
Find the date and more details about Apple Day this year on the Events page!