Chepstow apple day is a great family friendly event celebrating everything connected with the humble apple!
The day is organised by the Drill Hall Committee and Transition Chepstow and takes place annually in the autumn. Admission is free.
Previous events have included…
- Display of apple varieties, with apples for sale
- Apple pressing and cider demonstrations
- Cookery competition
- Local cider and perry tastings and sales of cider, perry and apple juice
- Sales of apple trees, apple-related products, foods, books, arts and crafts
- Apple identification expert to tell you about the tree in your back garden
- Tour of local mini-orchards planted by Transition Chepstow and Chepstow Town Council
- Children’s zone with crafts and activities
- Competitions for all the family
- Range of events through the day including the Widders and The Singing Club
- ‘Costermongers’ lunches’ and light refreshments on sale throughout the day
Look out for details of the next event on posters around the town, in our newsletters or on the Transition Chepstow Facebook page.
If you’d like to help get involved with organising the next Chepstow Apple Day, please email email@example.com.