The Transport Group has developed a Vision of Transport in Chepstow together with an associated plan of action.
To implement the actions identified requires support. If you are able to help, or are part of a like-minded organisation with similar objectives then please get in touch.
If you would like to publicly support the plan by adding your name or organisation to the document then please contact us using the email address above.
A Vision for the Future:
To have a Transport system that is FIT for all journeys
where FIT means:
- Integrated: Modes of transport are linked together in an efficient
- Sustainable: Economically, Environmentally and Socially.
- Timely: Options available throughout the day when people need to travel.
- Safe: People should feel comfortable when traveling.
- Accessible: For residents, visitors and those passing through the area, especially those with disabilities.
- Targeted: Supports journeys to the right destinations, eg schools, employment areas.